Will u enable the app to select a preferred start day of the week. Ie, my work roster starts Saturday. Would be heaps better if I could do this.
It is not possible currently, but we will update in future.
Hello, I really like your app. I’ve been looking for that perfect calendar/todo/journaling app and yours comes close. I’ve bought most of your competitors apps and I have a few suggestions you might want to consider for a future upgrade.
1. The weather features nice. No other app has that. But when you turn on that feature, it overlays a few days on the month calendar. If the weather can be shown partially in the header like it is now, with a toggle to give the user the ability to see events and todos for the days currently overlaid, this feature may be significantly enhanced.
2. The note feature is fantastic. But the user can’t time stamp his notes. If a time stamp function was added instead of only the date, then you’ve basically added journalist capability. Then you can advertise that as a new journal function, or advertise that the note feature has been enhanced. Many times the user wishes to note the approximate time the event occurred and them be able to have the records sorted by time and date.
3. Sorting. I didn’t see a sort capability. But this may be because other todo apps allow for “categorization” and/or “tagging” of events.
4. Categorization and tagging of events
5. Recurring event specification. Bein able to specify that an event is recurring daily, monthly, on a specific day of the month, yearly, on a specific day of the year, weekly, etc, etc
These are the most critical features I see in competitor apps (ToDoNote for instance). ToDoNote is nice. It has all I the above, but it lacks landscape functionality.
Keep up the good work. I like your app and look forward to future updates!
I appreciate your suggestion. I will discuss our development team about your feedback.
Just bought your app Awesome Calendar for iPhone.
It is NOT very Awesome!
It is Confusing! (Not Confucius)
It is NOT Intuitive!
I bought it specifically to sync with Google Calendar but there is nowhere in the app to specify the GMail email address!
You’d think its in Settings – NO!
You’d think its when you press on a Calendar under GMail Calendars – NO!
So where is it!
You can’t DIRECTLY add or remove google calendar to Awesome Calendar. You should set up iCal’s setting for this.
If you set up google calendar account in iPhone, Awesome Calendar will automatically show google calendar event.
You can easily find the way adding google calendar account to iPhone setting by googling.
If you have google multi-calendar, visit below site.
Thank you so much for such a great calendar app! I’ve tried several, and so far I’ve found yours to be the best. I love the fact that I can see events AND to-do’s on each day!
This is a relatively minor thing, but I’d like to see more stickers, if possible. I like to use them as reminders for kid and family activities that I don’t necessarily want to schedule. (ie. My daughter goes ice skating with friends, shopping before a dinner party, etc.)
Thank you again for your hard work on a great app!
Dear Joni Hotz.
In next update, we will improve todo object. It will have alarm on todo date.
Thank you for using Awesome Calendar.
Would we be able to sync between iPad and iPhone?
AwesomeCalendar support ONLY synchronization of event via iCal.
Synchronization of note and todo is not possible yet.
To synchronize events between other devices,
turn on iCloud for iCal
or add google calendar account to iCal settings.
You don’t need for extra action in AwesomeCalendar for synchronization.
Sooner or later, we will support Google Tasks™. At that time, Synchronization of todo will be possible.
It would be nice if you can make a possibility to change when week start. I will havet it in Mondays someone els will have it in Sunday. Both possibilitys should be able to have. If you do this change, your app will be even better than it is now.
With next update(1.7), you can change week start day to Monday. I think you can get new version in next week.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 289 other followers